Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thank You!

                                      

I want to extend a big thank you to everyone who made it out last night to the art and wine event.  The evening went amazingly well, with special thanks to Lena, Zoe, and Jenny at Artisan, and Megan from Jeriko Estates.  Thanks again for everyone's love and support!

My art will be up at Artisan until further notice, so if you didn't have a chance to come last night, I encourage you to drop in at your own convenience.  Check out artisanwl.com for hours and other events they may be hosting.

3 comments:

June Eunjung Kim said...

YAY!!! I see me~I see me~~

It was really fun. Love to see your work in the wall in a public place too. It looked really different(good different)and also so cool:D

Averyl Veliz said...

Thanks June! I'm so glad that you were able to make is out to The Creek!

G1toons said...

not sure if you remember me, good old red giant days see blog is looking real nice